Why do you bring your kids to the doctor for an annual checkup, even if they have been feeling just fine? Why do you repaint your house before it has started to really chip? Why do you put on deodorant each morning, even when you smell all right?
The answer to each of these questions is simple: If you are able to catch a problem when it is still small, or before it even exists, then it is typically much easier to deal with. That same principle holds true for your vehicle, which is why German manufacturers like Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen and others provide factory scheduled maintenance guidelines for car owners. Here is a closer look at why these guidelines exist, and how you benefit from them:
- Smart scheduling: Auto manufacturers provide factory scheduled maintenance guidelines to ensure that your car stays on track and gets the proper care it needs. As manufacturers of the car, nobody knows better than your car company when exactly your car will need service, and how often. It is always a smart idea to take the manufacturer’s advice and go to all of your factory scheduled maintenance appointments.
- Avoid big problems: As already mentioned, the smaller or newer a problem with your car is, the easier it is to address. The longer you go without having your car looked at by a professional, the higher the chance that it will develop a serious problem. Instead, have issues nipped in the bud with routine maintenance appointments at your mechanic in Bellevue, WA.
- Save money: It makes sense that the smaller the issue with your car, the less money it requires to fix. Paying a small amount each time your car is serviced will help you save money on major, costly repairs in the long run.
- Longer lasting car: Studies show that even if you have car issues addressed right away, each new car repair will mean a shorter life for your car. Whether you plan to keep your car for decades or plan on selling it someday, you will certainly benefit from having a car that has not had any serious repairs.
- Safety: When talking about auto maintenance, issues like money and convenience often get mentioned a lot, while folks can sometimes overlook the biggest issue: safety for you and your passengers. Functions like suspension, steering, brakes and even air conditioning all play a role in your driving safety. Failing to have them properly serviced can result in a big safety problem on the road.
- Get a deal: Eastside German Motors, LLC is proud to be currently offering an excellent special: $50 off factory scheduled maintenance for first time customers. If you have been putting off maintenance for your car, now is the time to seize the opportunity to be a safer and more responsible driver—and save a few bucks in the process.
For more information on our excellent services and prices, please give Eastside German Motors, LLC, your mechanic in Bellevue, WA, a call anytime.